Medlife HTML template is divided into 14 pages.
- index.html – which represent the template homepage.
- about.html – where you can add more information regarding your team or your company.
- blog.html – a blog page which contains a blog archive
- blog-single.html – a single blog page which contains additional information
- clinics.html – a page which offers more details regarding the clinics
- contact.html – in this page a user can find contact information and he can send some messages.
- contact-style2.html – another contact page style
- schedule.html – A schedule page which contains a timetable element
- services.html – the page includes all the services that the company offers
- shop.html – a shop page where the user can find many products
- shop-single.html & shop-single2.html & shop-single3.html – on these pages a user can find more information regarding a product
- skin.html – a page which is similar to services
The template uses the following code structure:
<html> <head>[...]</head> <body> <div id="page_wrapper"> <header>[...]</header> ... sections ... <footer>[...]</footer> </div> </body> </html>
This example doesn’t necessarily mean it has to be this exact pattern however, it’s the most commonly used.
Other mentionable HTML markups:
To Top button
Classic “go to top” button. Just make sure not to change the id as it holds the styling but also js click event.
<a href="#" id="totop"></a>