Sarah Stone HTML template is divided in 5 pages:
- index.html – which represent the template homepage.
- about.html- where you can add more information regarding your team or your company.
- projects.html – which contains a gallery with some example projects.
- contact.html – In this page a user can find contact information and he can send some messages.
- singlePage.html – A single page contain additional information regarding a project.
The template use the following code structure:
<html> <head>[...]</head> <body> <div id="page_wrapper"> <header>[...]</header> ... sections ... <footer>[...]</footer> </div> </body> </html>
This example doesn’t necessarily mean it has to be this exact pattern, however it’s the most commonly used.
Other mentionable html markups:
To Top button
Classic go to top button. Just make sure not to change the id as it holds the styling but also js click event.
<a href="#" id="totop"></a>