Creative Agency HTML template has 8 HTML pages:
- index.html – the homepage template
- article.html – the blog article page
- contact.html – the contact page with google maps and contact form
- news.html – the news page with masonry thumbnails of blog articles
- our-process.html – the page that explains with icon boxes the creation process of an agency
- portfolio-item.html – the full description of portfolio items that are found on our work page
- studio.html – the page that describes the mission, the team and the clients of the agency
- work.html – masonry items of portfolio items
The template for all the HTML pages uses the following code structure:
<html> <head>[...]</head> <body> <div id="page_wrapper"> <header>[...]</header> ... <div class="ag-subheader">[...]</div> ... sections ... <footer>[...]</footer> </div> </body> </html>
Other mentionable HTML markups:
To Top button
Classic “go to top” button. Just make sure not to change the id as it holds the styling but also js click event.
<a href="#" id="totop"></a>
These examples don’t necessarily mean it has to be this exact pattern, however, it’s the most commonly used.