Cargo HTML template is divided in 10 pages:
- index.html – which represent the template homepage.
- about.html – where you can add more information regarding your team or your company.
- contact.html – in this page a user can find contact information and he can send some messages.
- careers.html – a page with the available jobs and careers
- fleet.html – description of the equipment and the means that the company uses
- global.html – representing the company globally
- history.html – this page contain an timeline element wich describe the company history
- news.html – a news page wich contain a blog archive
- services.html – here you can add the types of services that your company provide.
- news-single.html – a single page wich contain additional information.
The template use the following code structure:
<html> <head>[...]</head> <body> <div id="page_wrapper"> <header>[...]</header> ... sections ... <footer>[...]</footer> </div> </body> </html>
This example doesn’t necessarily mean it has to be this exact pattern, however it’s the most commonly used.
Other mentionable html markups:
To Top button
Classic go to top button. Just make sure not to change the id as it holds the styling but also js click event.
<a href="#" id="totop"></a>